We are taking the following COVID Safe Driving Lesson measures to ensure the safety of yourself and your instructor. We would appreciate it if you could do your part too so we can create a safe environment for everyone!
Before your lesson
Before your lesson
- Your instructor will arrive 5 minutes before your lesson to disinfect the interior and exterior of the car including hand controls and door handles. They’ll also sanitise their hands to make sure EVERYTHING is squeaky clean.
- All vehicles are supplied with facemasks, disposable gloves, disinfecting wipes, and disinfectant spray.
- You’ll use our hand sanitiser or you may use your own.
- All driving instructors will wear a mask while instructing students until further notice.
- All students must wear a facemask while in our vehicle and on a driving lesson (unless exempted).
- We’ll practice the required distancing where appropriate. Try to avoid touching your face (sometimes we do this out of habit!). Also, if you need to cough or sneeze, do so into the crook of your arm.
- The air flow inside the vehicle will be set to ensure that air is brought into the car. At least one window will be open at least 20mm to allow the air to leave the vehicle. This will ensure a positive air flow from the front to the rear of the vehicle.
- Your instructor will wipe down the interior and exterior of your car with a disinfectant wipe including all hand controls and door handles. They’ll also sanitise their hands again.
- If your instructor or you are exhibiting symptoms of any sickness, all lessons are to be rescheduled for a future date.
- If your instructor is exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, they are required to get tested for COVID-19 within 48 hours. They cannot attend lessons or tests until they have been cleared of COVID-19.
- All instructors are required to practice social distancing as much as possible including conversations with parents before and after lessons.